Monday, March 26, 2018

What I've Been Enjoying


The girls and I went camping at a Dark Sky state park and *finally* learned the constellations once and for all (I hope).

Many daffodils.

I'm in a poetry writing class with Clara.  I obsess over it way more than she does.

A new compulsion to walk--I try to walk every day, even days when I've already run. I have a favorite two-mile trail just three minutes from the house, and it's on the water. Yes.

The rosemary is blooming.

I am blessed with lots and lots of work.


7 comments:

Susana Neiger said...

I love the fact that rosemary blooms! I'd never seen it bloom, till I had my own rosemary ... It grew from a scrawny plant into a giant bush, and sprouts lovely purple flowers to welcome spring! I love it!

Kim said...

Anna,

It's good to hear from you! Those daffodils are beautiful. We still have snow....one day, hopefully, ours will make their grand entrance.

Because of Grace,
Kim

Instagram.com/melissasnotes said...

Each day there is always something new to learn, I'm working on that also. Our weather is now cooperating so that walking outside is much more enjoyable. Thanks for sharing.

elizabeth said...

as always, enjoy your sharing of your creative endeavours and beauty via photography! Pray you have a Blessed Easter.

Anonymous said...

I love how you share little poignant snippets of your life. And I love your artist's eye. Always glad when you return to posting!
Maggie

Carolyn said...

I’m in Canada and am waiting for spring with bated breath! Enjoy!

carolg said...

Anna, I wanted to say thank you. I have always admired your Alabama Chanin creations, but was too intimidated to create one on my own. I had the tremendous good fortune to take a class from Natalie herself at the Peabody Essex Museum in Salem MA. What an inspirational person! As much as learning her techniques, I enjoyed meeting Natalie. I would have never gone if I hadn't seen her beautiful work on your blog. Thank you so much for sharing. Your photographs are so lovely! With warmest regards, Carol

Related Posts with Thumbnails